It is Possible to Achieve a Natural and Aesthetic Appearance with Lip Fillers in Turkey
Full lips are one of the most basic conditions for looking aesthetic and beautiful. With dermal lip fillers, you can have full and natural-looking lips in a short time.
The formation of the maximum aesthetic-beauty perception in the world brought some aesthetic applications. Lip augmentation is one of them.
Lip augmentation, which has become a trend not only among women but also among men, is performed under the supervision of specialist aesthetic physicians in Turkey. For safe and comfortable filling procedures at affordable prices, you can also perform combined procedures with lip augmentation in hospitals and clinics of European standards in Istanbul. So what is this dermal lip filler?
Biological or aging-related volume loss may occur on the lips over time. Dermal lip fillers are the preferred type of filler treatment to plump and shape the lips that have lost their volume. Small and thin lips can cause aesthetic concerns over time. Lip fillings are an easy and reliable solution to this. Lip fillings are temporary applications as well as injection procedures that can have a long-term effect.
The filler contains Hyaluronic acid, which is compatible with the body and can dissolve over time.
What Does Lip Filling Do?
Lip filling is the filling and contouring procedures performed on the lips that lose volume over time. Lip fillings;
- A youthful appearance in and around the lip
- Proportional lip structure
- Desired smile aesthetics
- Plump and attractive lips
- A bright and lively lip look
- Provides removal of dryness and matte appearance on the lips. It also allows you to feel better and younger with an aesthetic and natural smile.
How is Lip Filling Made?
Lip filling is a filling process that takes short-term, long-term, and aesthetic-oriented results in about 15 minutes. It is a painless application, the patient does not feel the procedures to be done with the anesthetic cream before the filling injection.
Before the application of dermal lip filling, it is discussed what kind of lip structure the patient wants and whether it is suitable for aesthetic ratio. After the preliminary examination, the amount and structure of the filling are determined. 3D images and samples are important for the patient to get an idea of how their lips will look after the procedure.
The most important factor to be considered while making lip augmentation is the application of filling in a way that complements the facial contours of the person. For this, a detailed design is created.
Who can benefit?
Dermal lip augmentation procedures, which are preferred by people with thin lips in order to plump their lips, are performed with a focus on aesthetics and health. Apart from this, if you are uncomfortable with the shape of your lips, if you have wrinkles on the edges of your lips, if you have voluminous and matte lips, if you have deformities on your lips as a result of any trauma, you can choose lip fillers.
Is Lip Filling Permanent?
Dermal lip fillers are temporary filling procedures. The duration of permanence varies according to the lip structure of the person, biological factors, and environmental factors. The quality and quantity of the filler are other factors that affect long-term fullness. It is possible to obtain a permanent aesthetic filling appearance for an average of 1 year.
Considerations After Lip Filling
- You should not eat or drink immediately after dermal lip augmentation. Care should be taken not to move the lips excessively for the first few hours.
- There may be redness and bruises on the lips after the filling procedure. These are normal effects, but if these bruises do not go away for a long time, a doctor should be consulted.
- Ice compress should be applied after the filling process. This can also prevent bruises from occurring or provide a shorter recovery time.
- Antibiotic creams can be used to prevent the pain to be felt.
- Care should be taken not to make too much contact with the face area. Avoidance of infection is important throughout recovery.
- Very hot shower, hot food and drinks should be avoided for a day.