Biruni University Hospital
Biruni University Hospitals
Biruni University Hospital started to serve in 2016. It has a total bed capacity of 153. 13 of them are observation beds. The 10-storey and full-fledged Biruni University Hospital includes more than 70 physicians. It maintains a patient-oriented health service policy with a total of 500 personnel.
Biruni University Hospital provides service in all branches. The hospital has an intensive care unit with 63 beds, 5 of which are coronary, 26 general and 32 newborns. It offers a qualified treatment and recovery process with its 6 operating theaters equipped with the latest technology.
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
At Biruni University Hospital, all aesthetic surgery operations are performed by academic and experienced physicians.
Why Biruni University Hospital ?
Some aesthetic and treatment methods applied in Biruni University Hospital Aesthetic and plastic surgery are as follows;
- Breast Aesthetic Operations (Reduction, Augmentation, and Lifting)
- Fat Removal Operations (Liposuction)
- Abdominoplasty Operations
- Nose Aesthetic Operations (Rhinoplasty)
- Face Lift Operations
- Jaw and Cheekbone Operations
- Ear Aesthetic Operations
- Leg Aesthetic Operations
- Vagina whitening
- Facial rejuvenation with fat injection
- Hollywood cheek ( Bichectomy)
- Prominent ear surgeries
- Breast reconstruction after cancer surgery
- Gynecomastia surgery
- Arm stretching and Leg stretching
- Brazilian butt construction (buttock fat injection)
- Body shaping after weight loss
- Genital aesthetics
- Filling and Botulinum toxin applications
PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
In this surgical department, surgical applications are performed in the following areas.
- Congenital anomalies
- Limb ruptures
- Hand surgery
- Scars surgery
- Repair of facial bone fractures
- Treatment of skin cancers
- Congenital disorders of genital organs,
- Breast reconstruction,
- Repair of limbs such as nose, lips, and ears