You Need To Know About Vaginal Aesthetics!
Vaginal aesthetics is the field of cosmetic surgery that covers all aesthetic operations in the genital area.
It includes aesthetic and cosmetic procedures of gynecology. It is applied by gynecologist physicians.
What are vaginal aesthetic operations?
- Labiaplasty (Inner lip aesthetics)
- Vaginoplasty (Narrowing, tightening of the vagina)
- Clitoral Hudoplasty
- G-spot Enlargement
- Removing genital darkening
- Hymenoplasty (Hymenoplasty)
Who performs vaginal aesthetic surgery?
Obstetricians (gynecologists) perform genital area aesthetics. Vaginal aesthetics, which have been performed by plastic surgeons recently, are performed by gynecologists who are knowledgeable and experienced in their field.
How is Genital Aesthetics done?
Gynecological aesthetic surgeries are generally performed in clinical settings. Genital aesthetic surgeries such as vaginoplasty and labiaplasty are preferably performed under general anesthesia. It takes between half an hour and 1 hour. Depending on the type of operation, it is also performed under local anesthesia in a shorter time. Genital aesthetic procedures with laser (vaginal tightening, mesotherapy, tightening, whitening) do not require anesthesia and can be performed in clinical settings.
Recovery Process of Genital Aesthetic Procedures
Genital aesthetic operations take a shorter time than many other aesthetic procedures. If there are no complications after the operation, which is usually not a problem, the patient is discharged that day. There may be swelling, pain, redness, bruising, and tenderness in the vagina, which is the surgical site. These are the usual process of surgery. For pain, the aesthetic physician prescribes painkillers as needed.
The recovery period of the patient after genital aesthetics varies from person to person and according to the procedure applied. Within 2 weeks to 8 weeks, the patient’s complaints will decrease and recovery will be completed.
– The patient should prefer loose cotton clothes. It is important not to compress the genital area after the surgery.
– After the operation, the vagina should always be hygienic and dry. Moisture in the genital area can cause infection or cause diseases such as fungi.
– During the recovery period, the patient should avoid sexual intercourse.
– During the recovery period, he should not do much exercise and should not lift heavy.
– In this process, the correct and balanced nutrition of the patient will shorten the recovery period.
What is the Best Age for Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Generally, women aged 27 and over, married and with children, prefer genital plastic surgery. However, if it is optional and appropriate, genital surgeries are suitable for everyone after the age of 17 by specialist surgeons.